“Amazing Brunch”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Miami Beach, Florida
“Amazing Brunch”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I had the Bruleed Steel Cut Oatmeal, it was amazing! My husband had the Biscuits, it was so good! I hope I can return to Cleveland and get to try more of their food, it was amazing, so delicious!

• Visited September 2012

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Brunch is worth the wait and price”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

After hearing wonderful things on brunch - we just had to try it. We expected there to be a wait for Sunday brunch, but was surprised how many people were already waiting and a head of us. We were told maybe a 15-20 minute wait. Not bad, and the place was PACKED! They moved very quickly, in order to get people in and out, although I never felt rushed once we were seated. The hostess, staff and server were very nice.

I ordered the scallion biscuits and gravy - yum! The portion is huge, enough for two to split. The biscuits have scallion cooked into them, and they are topped with eggs and a wonderful gravy. My husband ordered the mac and cheese - a blend of four cheeses, very creamy and tasty. My husband loves mac & cheese and we have tried it at many restaurants and this ranks in the top.

Brunch is a bit pricey, about $30 for two and we both had water. Although the mac & cheese was great, I do think it's priced too high at around $13. My biscuits and gravy were priced about the same, but again, the portion was super huge and honestly it can feed two.

I'd go back to this place again, it was worth it and was an enjoyable experience.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank AkronTravelBug
Toronto, Canada
“Okay at best.”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

An hour wait for a Sunday brunch! Not worth the wait. It's an okay restaurant for Cleveland, but it wouldn't be worth it in a major city.

Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Fresh and Tasty”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This restaurant is one that never dissappoints. The food is consistently good. It is a special treat for us to travel to Cleveland for the berry fizzle, salads with ingredients from the garden right outside by the patio, and whatever wonderful specials this talented chef conjures up.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Yummy and unique”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Get the Oatmeal...trust me. The eggs that come with it are AMAZING! And the oatmeal is fantastic too.

Visited March 2012