“great cow”

Morton's - The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's - The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 1,875 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Prospect
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Always very impressed with the cow. Tender huge portions, great sides, never leave disappointed. Kind of pricey but good meat isnt cheap. worth a splurge

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Liked everything. My steak was perfectly rare, the potato cooked just right. Vegetable fantastic and the service fantastic. I really enjoyed everything about the meal.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

My fiance and I visited on a slow Tuesday evening. We walked in and were greeted warmly by a hostess. We opted to sit in the bar and chose a corner booth. We were promptly greeted by a server and both ordered specialty cocktails. The were prepared perfectly, and we enjoyed them. The server brought out a warm onion loaf of bread while we waited for our entrees. The bread was dense and delicious! My fiance got the bone in filet and I got the single cut filet. Both were prepared impeccably, arguably one of the best steaks I have ever had. We chose the grilled asparagus and hashbrowns for accompaniments. They were both wonderful. The key lime pie finished our meal perfectly. It was my 2nd time at this particular Mortons, and in my opinion it is one of the best of the company.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

No welcoming or enthusiasm shown on customers entrance, the menu has remained the same for ever, undoubtedly the steaks and accompaniments are great, but the fare is becoming old hat. The server was proper but matter of fact. It is only a matter of time when customers will notice how much more oomph and liveliness is seen in other eateries of this kind and make a switch.

1  Thank sawhny
Reviewed September 17, 2011

My wife and I go to Morton's often. Great value for the money. We invariably have the special for two which includes choice of salad, single cut filet with shrimp, scallops or crab cake, two vegetables and a desert for $110. I always get the shrimp alexander with my steak and the peppercorn sauce. The shrimp alexander is an exceptional dish and well worth having as a meal by itself. I normally get the key lime pie and my wife gets the chocolate cake. The shrimp cocktail is colossal. You cannot go wrong at Morton's. The food is consistently very good and the service outstanding. The general manager always comes over and checks to make sure everything is to your satisfaction.

PS Try the Mollydooker Blue Boy. Great red wine.