“Consistantly Top Notch”

Cuisines: Japanese, Malaysian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Sushi Chef Freeman is a true Master of his craft. He is able to procure very unusual items that you don't normally see. One of the best in the country and believe me I've eaten in a lot of sushi places.

1  Thank Shemenm2014

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have had a lot of sushi over the last 40 years. This place is a top 10 to 15 sushi eatery when it comes to my measurement. Extremely fresh and handsome portions (none of that tiny weeny sushi piece size). On top of that, you get great quality wasabi and a decent menu for the sake.
I also had a great pork disk (more Chinese than Japanese though).
The service was very good. My waitress was helpful and polite. Everything came with a big smile.
The place is clean and cosy enough with full tables but needs a serious uplift. Maybe it's part of the charm.
I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I celebrated my Birthday at the sushi bar and was able to create my own sushi roll. It was delicious...avocado, crab and cream cheese!!! I definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys sushi. Just visit Eaton Place and enjoy!!!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We normally get thai food but felt like stepping out of our comfort zone for some japanese food. one word, yucky. The food was boring and tasteless. The service was okay. No complaints about that. But i got mango chicken and it was soo bland... and expensive. Poor value. Won't be returning.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I had some sushi and chicken curry, and I thought both were excellent. And you can't beat the price! Basic sushi rolls in the $4 range? Yes, please. And don't worry, the fish is very high quality.