“Best Italian Ever!”

Pepper's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #175 of 1,867 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Was in town for the Cleveland Marathon and was looking for a place to carb load prior to the race. Last year we hit the famed Little Italy section of Cleveland and was disappointed with the long wait and serving sizes more suited to fueling a 5K. Although we had to wait about 30 minutes for a table, it was well worth it. The staff was very attentive, the food was FABULOUS, and the portion sizes were ample.

1  Thank dollabill9

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Went here and had some fantastic Chicken Picatta and my girlfriend had the Chicken Parmesan. The chicken was actual chicken breasts, not some frozen cardboard pieces like some other places. The service was also excellent. Our waitress was kind and courteous we were asked by a woman who may have been the manager or owner how our meal was. Even when they offered dessert, they took the time to talk about the baker which clearly showed they take great pride in what they do. This is a place I will definitely return to and I'm glad I found this little gem. Go check out this place.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Been here several times and loved it every time. This mom and pop style corner restaurant hides wonderful flavors and aromas. Don't miss garlic bread with cheese to start, while the portion is rather small, the bread and accompanying sauce are amazing. I have had spaghetti with meat sauce and meatballs twice, hearty portion, and you can taste the quality. I tried a piece of my wife's chicken Romano, super tender, juicy, and delicious. We split Cassata cake, it was overpriced by a few dollars, but very good and the portion was too much for even the both of us to finish. This place is a great little gem with a cool patio for summer dining.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Pepper's is a very small restaurant and it does not take reservations. The address listed says it is in Cleveland but it is located in Lakewood which is a suburb. The food is excellent and you are never rushed through your meal. The portions are big and my family and I have never been disappointed by anything we have ordered. I can not say enough about the food and the staff at Pepper's.

2  Thank LeahK123
Reviewed November 20, 2012

First time...it was great! Not a chain!!!!! Personal attention by everyone, including the owner. Atmosphere is great as is the food and service. Awesome.