“Real Italian food!”

Pepper's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #159 of 1,881 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We love this family owned place. It's not very big. There is always a wait for a table and it is always worth the wait. Friendly staff, a chef that is always checking with guests to make sure they are satisfied and very reasonably priced. Our favorites are the meatza pizza and the lasagna.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is a itty-bitty Ma and Pa Italian restaurant, with rustic, homey Italian food and a super adorable atmosphere - kind of like that scene in "Lady and The Tramp". The pizza is great, too. They have a really cute little patio in the summer. If I could hug this restaurant, I would.

1  Thank Laura M
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Like lasagna? Peppers is a must try. This quaint Italian restraunt serves the best lasagna in Cleveland. My wife loves their egg plant parm. Although, my wife makes the best eggplant parm, Peppers is second best. My only wish is that they had more seats

Reviewed May 14, 2012

My daughter recently moved nearby so we took the whole family & my Mother in law to see her new place for Mother's day. Looking for a small Italian restaurant and foiund Peppers. Everybody tried something different and all were very happy with the food. Service was extraordinary and prices very good. Small and only street parking. Dinner only.
We will be back!

Reviewed January 2, 2009

Great food and price!! Louise is a trip