“Incredible!!!”

Ranked #3 of 51 Dessert in Cleveland
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

This bakery is simply amazing! We enjoyed dessert and I absolutely loved the Cream Puff - could not stop eating until my plate was completely clean. Wanted to try everything....Can't wait to go back and highly reccomend.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

I ordered vegetarian stromboli with cole slaw and iced tea. The stromboli and tea were superb. The cole slaw came in a large soup bowl portion. That was far too much and it was not good. The slaw cost me 3 bucks. I felt bad for several people who came in and hung out looking at everything before they realized they had to pull a number tab to be served. I did that when I first came to this place also. I am always so tempted by all the sweets they offer. This is a good place to visit.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Double espresso and sfagatel’ is my favorite afternoon pick me up. Beautiful pastries and cookies. Great coffee.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Presti's is always a place I visit when in Little Italy. I love the artichoke pizza, baked goods and coffee.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I love Prestis - tons of deserts, but canolies are the best. Can get busy on weekends, but worth it.