“Great Lunch Spot”

Ranked #3 of 49 Dessert in Cleveland
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed October 8, 2013

They had a line of people when I went for a weekday lunch but they are well staffed and keep the line moving. I had stromboli and a canoli. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. We loved it all around!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stopping by Presti's Bakery is a must if you are in the vicinity of Little Italy. The atmosphere is great and we always leave happy. Try the canoli!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Moved to Cleveland in 1982. As an apprentice I would stop at Presti's donuts on the way to work.
In the mid 80's would stop at the bakery for pepperoni bread. Today I still stop for the pepperoni bread. They have a much wider variety of food, but still the pepperoni bread.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We had gone down to Little Italy, where Presti's bakery is at, I went in to the bakery preparing to buy some baked goods, and to my surprise they sold a wide variety of food, you can dine in or order & take out.. the prices are reasonable & their customer service is great.. There is a lil bit of a wait, but I noticed you can grab a number at the door & the food is so good it makes it worth the wait.. They are very busy but they have a lot of people working so its not to bad. Everytime we go down to the area we always stop in there to grab a bite to eat & some bakery.. Excellent place!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I heard very good things about this Bakery so we decided to come here instead of having dessert at the restaurant where we had our dinner. The desserts were okay but nothing special.