“Good but not great” 3 of 5 stars

Presti’s Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 44 Dessert in Cleveland
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Good but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I heard very good things about this Bakery so we decided to come here instead of having dessert at the restaurant where we had our dinner. The desserts were okay but nothing special.

Visited August 2013

Clifton Park, New York
“Excellent bakery and cafe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My mother and I decided to try this place after getting our hair done for a wedding. It reminded me of an Italian Panera with excellent pizza, cookies, salads, sandwiches and more. Almost wished I bought more goodies for the trip back to NY.

Visited September 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Best place for dessert after dinner or a museum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is an "any time of day" place to have coffee and pastries. I have trekked there on Christmas Eve Day from 35 miles away just to pick up a lemon cake that my family craves. Some of the best Italian pastries in our area and a not to miss place in Little Italy.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
“Best pastry I've ever had!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

I walked 1.8 miles one way to get here this morning and I was hoping it was worth it. Much to my pleasure it was. It is a very nice bakery in little italy, cleveland. I got a pecan sweet roll and a chai tea latte for $5 even and ate it outside. After two bites I had decided I was going back in for something else to take with me and share. The pastery was flakey and moist on the inside. The whole thing had amazing flavor. The chai was very good as well ans I noticed a lot of other people ordering different coffee drinks as well. The workers were very nice and willing to tell me about the different baked goods. There was no doughnuts though. Of couese after trying what I had I could have cared less. Before I leave clevelabd I will be going back

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Brennan P
Cleveland, Ohio
“Italian Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I've been here a few times and haven't been disappointed yet. I've tried a few different pastries and a strawberry cake. Everything's good and reasonably priced!! Be sure to take a number when you come in, especially when it's peak hours so you don't get missed.

• Visited August 2013