“Baked goods to savor”

Ranked #2 of 50 Dessert in Cleveland
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Cleveland Little Italy institution lives up to its reputation. Excellent baked goods and coffee. Missed the fresh donuts in the morning -- they were sold out when we arrived, but regulars swear by them.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is more of a cafe than restaurant plus great for take-away. Great value; great food! I've never been disappointed.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The lemon squares and tiramisu are phenomenal...and they go down great with a cup of their delicious italian roast coffee. Love it!!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Yum...coffee good as well as nice pasteries. You have to take a number and sometimes wait a little but all is worth it.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

because this place was packed at 2:30 on a Saturday afternoon. We had to wait at least 20 minutes to order and then another 15 minutes for our food. Their system isn't very efficient. I often times saw servers wandering the restaurant with trays of food, looking for a number on the tables. Food was somewhat mixed. My son said his chicken parm sandwich was somewhat dry, wishing he had a side of marinara. I did order a side of marinara with my meat stromboli and it was excellent. My chocolate almond biscotti was another story. It was a brown cookie, with no hint of chocolate flavor whatsoever. I did taste a little almond. How can an Italian bakery screw up biscotti?!! Chicken parm sandwich, stomboli, quart of milk, cup of coffee, and 4 biscotti came to $18. Employees were overworked and not friendly.