“Remember to Take a Number.....”

Presti’s Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 50 Dessert in Cleveland
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed October 14, 2012

because this place was packed at 2:30 on a Saturday afternoon. We had to wait at least 20 minutes to order and then another 15 minutes for our food. Their system isn't very efficient. I often times saw servers wandering the restaurant with trays of food, looking for a number on the tables. Food was somewhat mixed. My son said his chicken parm sandwich was somewhat dry, wishing he had a side of marinara. I did order a side of marinara with my meat stromboli and it was excellent. My chocolate almond biscotti was another story. It was a brown cookie, with no hint of chocolate flavor whatsoever. I did taste a little almond. How can an Italian bakery screw up biscotti?!! Chicken parm sandwich, stomboli, quart of milk, cup of coffee, and 4 biscotti came to $18. Employees were overworked and not friendly.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We frequent the bakery after dinner in Little Italy Coffee and a LARGE selection of pastries. Not cheap but very good. Sometimes it is hard to find a seat and there can be a line to order.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We were impressed at how clean and contemporary this bakery, pastry, deli, restaurant, bistro or whatever it is was! It was not all what we expectedwhen we ventured into the little Italy area of Cleveland. We arrived on a Saturday afternoon and it was quite busy, What a selection of everything from gelato to chicken parm! Seriously, they have everything and everything looked amazing!

We were on the road home, so we ordered 2 Italian subs to go and a selection of cookies and pastries for Sunday brunch the following day at home. The subs were extremely fresh and tasty. The sfogliatelle, the cherry crostata, the cinnamon/almond biscotti and the almond cookies were all amazing! It was hard to choose from Presti's vast selection. (The funny thing was, I saw no donuts...lol!)

There is ample seating, even during the busy times. Just grab a number and ponder upon your selection, you will not be disappointed. YUM. We will be back.

2  Thank Mickeymotto
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Presti's is awesome. They have great quick food, great pastry's, and great coffee. It's nice and roomy with plenty of space to sit, even though they are very busy, quite often. Staff always does a great job! Pricing is also very reasonable! All around perfect experience every time!!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Great breakfast of pizza, a cream puff, donut and coffee for my husband and me. Clean airy surroundings, fast service and warm atmosphere. Best eating experience in Cleveland. Even bought subs for lunch picnic after visiting the Cleveland Museum of Art.

1  Thank erichL7530PA