“Great pizza and Good Service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Romito's Pizza West
Ranked #797 of 1,875 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We'd read an article about this restaurant's pizza (and a friend had also endorsed Romito's online) and were nearby at dinner time so took a chance. The pizza was pretty good. I'd say the best I've had in a while. We got a large pepperoni and sausage. The large was bigger than expected and the dough was both light and fluffy and crispy at the same time. The sauce was tasty. The guys working the place were friendly and polite. Price was just perfect for the amount we got.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I went here today during lunch with some colleagues. The pizza is good- I usually like the crust a little crispier and thinner than this, but everyone has their own pizza taste. I also like NY style and the pizza is on the thinner side which had it going for me. The sauce is good, not too overpowering and more on the savory rather than sweet side. Lots of glorious, hot cheese. If it's too greasy, wipe it off like Ben Stiller does in Along Came Polly. People are probably going to judge if you don't care about then, do it. Duh.
But by the way, saying a pizza is too greasy just makes me roll my eyes - sorry!

1  Thank laurney13
Reviewed March 26, 2014

How can people say they like this pizza??? ... it is AWFUL!!!!!!! It's bland, with tasteless tomato sauce, and tons and tons and tons of grease. If you like ridiculously greasy pizza, with no flavor, like eating cardboard, then this is the place for you.

1  Thank CommonSense69
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Romito's has really improved over the years. It used to be dripping with grease now the boys have cleaned it up and I think it's the best pizza around!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We get it at work on occasion and I really like it. However, some have complained that it is too greasy. It is a pizza...it is gonna be somewhat greasy. The toppings were plentiful and I liked the sauce which I am assuming is their own. The crust was fresh and the pizza was perfectly cooked. I look forward to my next visit