“You will wait”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I waited and waited for my food....I asked them to BRING IT.....they made me wait more. Fodd is very good and I would eat here again.....but...."The waiting is the hardest part."

There are newer reviews for Siam Cafe

Reviewed April 9, 2012

My friends and I chose this based on recommendations by friends. The place is large and very bright and clean -- a very pleasant atmosphere. The service was fine. We arrived just as the place opened for lunch so we were the first to be seated but as we were sitting there waiting for our order to arrive, the entire restaurant filled with Asian faces. I knew that had to be a good sign assuming that local Asians would know where to get the best Asian food and I was happy to be proven right. The four of us ordered a single order of Pineapple/Shrimp Fried Rice plus five different appetizers and we shared everything family style. We've learned over the years that this is a great way to get a nice sampling of what a restaurant has to offer. We ordered the Tod Mud (I still don't know what this was but it was yummy), beef satay, chicken satay, spring rolls, and pork dumplings. Everything came with various sauces and condiments. Everything was fabulous and there was plenty of food to go around so we never did order an additional entree to share as we thought we would. A very pleasant surprise at the end of the meal was the bill -- only $40 total for the four of us! This place will definately be added to our list of "regulars."

1  Thank delily
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Best Pad Thai this side of Lake Erie! Good value as well.

1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Great food, great prices, be prepared to take some home with you. Go with someone Asian if possible and let them order for you. Be bold and try anything on the menu, you really can't go wrong!

Reviewed July 17, 2011

Very large menu with a mix of Chinese, Thai, and Vietnamese food. When I bring people there for the first time it becomes one of there favorites instantly. Some of my favorites are the Siam Wings (stuffed chicken wings), Vietnamese Hot and Sour Shrimp Soup, Hot Basil Chicken, Beef Chow Fun, Lobster or Crab (Thai Style) and any of the vegetables or noodle soup dishes. Crab and fish, fresh out of the water tanks when you order them.

2  Thank meeko-rtw