“Tasty Pieorgies!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Everytime I eat at Red Chimney I order the Pieorgies. The portions are huge and come with a side of melted butters with onions mixed in, and sour cream, its simply delicious. This is a old restaurant and could use some updating but I kind of like the old time feel of the place. Every thing on the menu is inexpensive, especially the breakfast. The service is "hit or miss" and the area surrounding Red Chimney is not the nicest so be prepared for people around the corner begging for money.

1  Thank EatDrinkTravel2009

Reviewed April 5, 2012

We went to Cleveland, Ohio over the St. Patty's Day weekend this year and decided we were going to try Red Chimney's $2.95 breakfast! Well much to our surprise it was only $2.75...20 cents cheaper than anyone on the internet seems to give it credit for!! :)

It was awesome and more than enough for one person. The wife and I got out of there for less than $10 each morning, including; coffee, juice and a extra bowl of grits.

The employees were super nice and when we came back the next morning, they treated us like we had been coming there for years! What a great place to go if you just can't stand the thought of going to another drive thru for a sausage egg and cheese sandwich of some type!!

1  Thank toPdoG1209
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Went here for breakfast last weekend and it was definitely a bustling place. We didn't have a long wait and our server was pretty prompt. The portions were generous, but we both agreed that everything we had was pretty bland. My husband ordered pork chops and eggs, and I had eggs & sausage. The sausage was so bland I didn't even eat it. In a city known for its pork products, I found this very hard to swallow. I also ordered grits, which despite me ordering lots of butter and salt to, they were still pretty bland. They must be doing something right here, though, because they were very busy the whole time we were there. It is probably one of the cheapest breakfasts in town.