“Excellent Sweet Tea”

Add it.
Penn Station East Coast Subs
Ranked #639 of 1,875 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We only eat there a couple of times...very good both visits..my favorite was there Sweet Tea!!! My husband enjoyed there Philly cheese steak sandwich

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

The bread was fresh and soft with great crust! Philly cheese steak was wonderful! It has been 20 years since I have been in Philadelphia - I believe Penn Station's was better.

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Better than Subway or Quiznos. Average casual sub shop but they do it well. Nice variety and selection.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I like it, Its your typical Penn Station, only thing i don't like is any time i go there, the guy behind the counter doesn't speak loud enough and looks at me like i'm wasting his time ordering my sandwich, and there is no one behind me. SO if you can deal with that still one of the best sub places around.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Yummy sandwiches, particularly liked the cookies! Did a large group order to go and all 50 sandwiches were prepared correctly!