“Variety, attentive service”

Cuisines: American
Cleveland OH
“Variety, attentive service”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I hadn't been here in a long time as it typically has a noise factor with the multiple screens and crowds it draws. Our visit last evening was a little quieter, if not for the loud table next to us. The decor is adequate but not impressive...typical bar/restaurant combo atmosphere. The menu had a variety of tempting options. Although service was great, and the manager stopped by as well, the choice I made was not one I would make again. I had the special entree salad which was an odd combination: 2 scoops of chicken salad atop a bed of greens with a vinagrette (which made the greens go limp), beside a small portion of grilled onion, and accompanied by some tomato slices sprinkled with what appeared to be both blue and parmesan cheese. The chicken salad was pretty dull. The onion soup before the meal was better. My friend ordered salmon which came with (cold) garlic mashed potatoes, again with the scooped appearance. Visually less than appealing. They were replaced very quickly and she was happy with the salmon. She ordered the grilled peaches for dessert which was a huge portion and should have been offered as a mini like some othe desserts. This was a large bowl with TWO whole peaches (skin on) grilled...they surrounded a scoop of vanilla ice cream topped with whip cream...both of which were rapidly melting and made for a soupy, knife required mess...but she reports it was delicious. Since my coupon is still good I may give them another try at lunch. My friend ordered an alcoholic beverage and I had a mini ($3) dessert, but the tab was nearly $60 with tip...way too much for this level of quality for a casual dinner.

• Visited July 2012

Cleveland, Ohio
“Food is OK for the price. Service leaves a little to be desired at times.”
Reviewed May 9, 2008

Food is OK for the price. Service leaves a little to be desired at times.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“A good place to watch sports.”
Reviewed April 20, 2008

A good place to watch sports.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook