“great steaks”

Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Cleveland, Ohio
“great steaks”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Good food - good atmosphere and fun place to take your family and friends. Love the peanuts on each table and the serenades for birthdays and special occasions!

Visited October 2012

Marion, Ohio
“good place”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

place on Friday night was packed...... went at 6 and sat at the bar....food was good .....rolls were great... ribeye was done about right and had pretty good taste........awesome bartenders..... very cute........

Visited June 2012
Solon
“Leaves a lot to be desired”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

My fiancee and my family went there for my brother in law's birthday. We had to wait to be seated for what seemed like an eternity. And the floor was covered in nut shells. I understand that there are nuts for customers to eat while waiting but someone could have at least swept a bit so it wouldn't be covered in shells. On to the food. I had a Texas T bone which I ordered medium- well and it came out almost rare. Potatoes weren't mashed all the way and still had potato chunks in them. The only thing that was good was the salad. My fiancee got roasted chicken and said that it was so salty and bland that she couldn't even finish. She also said that the gravy had bbq sauce in it and that it didn't taste right. Overall, not worth the money. Would rather go to Outback or Longhorn.

• Visited February 2012
Willoughby, Ohio
“Sorry”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Again have not been to this one..others I have been to have been very good in portions and taste. Enjoy the ribs, my husband does.

Ohio
“Great service and good food”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Went here with a friend because we heard so many good things about the place but never ate here. Although there were many young people working here, they were unbelievably friendly and attentive to our needs. The service was simply outstanding. We went on a Thursday and it was extremely busy but the food was very good for a chain steakhouse. They had a special before 6:00 pm that apparently draws a big crowd every weekday, so that explained why it was so busy when we arrived. The food came out timely, but somehow our salads did not arrive before our steaks, so the manager came over and took the salads off our bill. We had wonderful steaks and the service was something I will never forget. Too many franchises today don't have the staff trained properly, but I will say that this place will make a very positive impression. Good value for your money.

• Visited October 2011

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!