“The Best Pizza, Bakery, Bread, and Sausage I've Ever Had”

Gallucci's Italian Foods
Ranked #58 of 1,840 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Gallucci's Italian Foods is your premier source for Italian Delicacies, including a full-service deli & bakery, fresh olive counter, fresh pasta, sauces, Italian pepper products, etc. We also operate a Hot Lunch counter that is open Monday - Friday from 11 AM to 2:30 PM.
Macedonia, Ohio
“The Best Pizza, Bakery, Bread, and Sausage I've Ever Had”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I went to the Gust Gallucci Company, Inc. after I received a large Italian cold cut party tray sent as a gift to be eaten by family between funeral visitation hours. It was so good I had to see where it came from so I drove to Gust Gallucci's and was amazed by the made to order sandwiches available there and the choices of pizza. While I was eating I orderd freshly baked bread right out of the oven to be sliced for me after it cooled properly. It was so good it was like buttered bread without the butter. It did not need it. There is a huge supply of cakes and cookies and meats and cheeses and all sorts of pasta, wine and every type of goody you can imagine. I'm not Italian but I wish I was! This is going to be a regular stop whenever I am anywhere close to Euclid Ave. There is even outdoor seating in warm weather months.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Michael M

Webster, New York
“great food, needs knowledge in the bakery department”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

after hearing about Gallucci's I was anxious to visit. The lunch menu is delicious, down home Italian fare. I purchased for 2 lunches. The eggplant parm was very similar to eggplant in Italy - delicious and not bitter or greasy. The 2nd lunch, pizza, too was delicious. The store offers a great variety of Italian products.
Unfortunately, the staff in the bakery needs training. While well versed in cheesecake, they had minimal knowledge of the cookies. I was looking for almond paste cookies and am not sure they knew what I was talking about. Would give Gallucci's a 5 star review had the bakery staff knew what they were selling or even offered to ask someone if they knew.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank kjg1227
Los Angeles
“I love Gallucci's!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We go to Gallucci's every time we are in Cleveland. Their pizzas are really wonderful. Their deli section has a great selection of cheeses, olives, fresh pasta, sauces, cookies and Italian desserts. They also offer daily hot pasta and pizza specials in the back of the store. Their frozen pizza dough and homemade sauces are the best! The Mama Gallucci's pasta sauce has tons of flavor without being salty. They have a large selection of wines, olive oils and vinegars that we have never seen elsewhere. There is an outside covered patio so that you can enjoy their food outside, no matter what the weather. It's such a fun place to explore. Like a mini trip to Italy!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank bstorm
Rocky River
“This chief will NEVER shop here, again!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The rudest salespersons and cashier! I visited this so-called "cornerstone of Cleveland" on Thursday, 6/13/13 @ 9:30 am. I waited to post this review to see if my anger abated but every time I hear that stupid jingle my ire rises. I spent 14 miserable minutes waiting for the incompetent bakery clerk and a rude stock person to assist me as I attempted to buy a loaf of fresh garlic bread and four slices of a Torte. The salesclerk had no interest in helping, she was too busy stocking, and the bakery clerk kept trying to sell me a loaf of frozen garlic bread, which I could have bought at Aldi's for less and in desperation, I bought two Garlic Baguettes. I hosted a small dinner party that night and thought the bread and Tortes would be an excellent addition to the Italian dinner I prepared. The Baguettes were awful and needed seasoning; the Tortes were stale and tasted like three-day old pastry, most of which went into the disposal, and imagine all this for a mere $23.23! What a steal (for Gallucci's!) The final insult was the rude cashier, Chuck M. Either retire this guy or stick him on the loading dock; he has no business working with the public. I would have included the names of the stockperson and bakery clerk but did not see name tags. This was my first and last trip to this store!

• Visited June 2013
7 Thank Patrick K
“True Italian!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The best olives, cheeses, sausages, sauces and wines for an unbeatable price - what more could you ask for? The antipasto trays are fabulous and the broccolini to die for - everything is delicious.

Visited April 2013