“This chief will NEVER shop here, again!”

Gallucci's Italian Foods
Ranked #62 of 1,907 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Gallucci's Italian Foods is your premier source for Italian Delicacies, including a full-service deli & bakery, fresh olive counter, fresh pasta, sauces, Italian pepper products, etc. We also operate a Hot Lunch counter that is open Monday - Friday from 11 AM to 2:30 PM.
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The rudest salespersons and cashier! I visited this so-called "cornerstone of Cleveland" on Thursday, 6/13/13 @ 9:30 am. I waited to post this review to see if my anger abated but every time I hear that stupid jingle my ire rises. I spent 14 miserable minutes waiting for the incompetent bakery clerk and a rude stock person to assist me as I attempted to buy a loaf of fresh garlic bread and four slices of a Torte. The salesclerk had no interest in helping, she was too busy stocking, and the bakery clerk kept trying to sell me a loaf of frozen garlic bread, which I could have bought at Aldi's for less and in desperation, I bought two Garlic Baguettes. I hosted a small dinner party that night and thought the bread and Tortes would be an excellent addition to the Italian dinner I prepared. The Baguettes were awful and needed seasoning; the Tortes were stale and tasted like three-day old pastry, most of which went into the disposal, and imagine all this for a mere $23.23! What a steal (for Gallucci's!) The final insult was the rude cashier, Chuck M. Either retire this guy or stick him on the loading dock; he has no business working with the public. I would have included the names of the stockperson and bakery clerk but did not see name tags. This was my first and last trip to this store!

7  Thank Patrick K

Reviewed May 24, 2013

The best olives, cheeses, sausages, sauces and wines for an unbeatable price - what more could you ask for? The antipasto trays are fabulous and the broccolini to die for - everything is delicious.

1  Thank maggie44113
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Great Market! Went there on a Saturday, and they have a small selection of sandwichs. I ordered a Meatball Sub. I ALWAYS order a meatball sub so I'm sort of an expert on Meatball Subs. The sub at Gallucci was excellent! Also the cookies were incredible.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Ate lunch here and the sandwiches hoagie style are quite good. Lots of Italian homemade goodies, and baked goods. Cannoli's were quite wonderful as well as the homemade pastas looked awesome. Give it a try.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Love this place, it is 100% authentic Italian everything. Great Lunch/Dinner made items. Reasonable prices, their home made olives are AMAZING!!! Bring your appetite, also great Italian wine selection