“Food average but kudos to the staff!”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe - CLOSED

Hard Rock Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cleveland, the Nation’s best kept secret in rock n' roll is proudly home to not just the iconic Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, but the only Hard Rock located in Ohio. Can you say Cleveland Rocks!
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We try to visit Hard Rock's in any city we visit because my 13 year old son is a big music fan. While the food is the same in any city and we have all the t-shirts, but this place had something special. While I made a trip to the little girl's room, the staff entertained my son with a guitar signed by one of the members of the Red Hot Chili Peppers and even let my son take a pic with the guitar. It made my son's day and mine as well. Great staff, made something usual better than ever.

rwittkopp, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

So glad that we made an impact on your future rock star. Looking forward to your next review of excellent food!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been to the Hard Rock before and always had burgers. They have been good but not extraordinary so I hesitated to go recently when attending the Cleveland International Film Festival. But it is so convenient, and really I thought it has been good, so why not? This time I ordered the Honey-Citrus Chicken Salad and I must say it was one of the best entree salads I have ever had! There is a note in the menu that the restaurant takes fresh ingredients seriously and this was clearly the truth. The lettuce was nice and crunchy (I don't get salads with wimpy field greens!), the chicken was good, and the other ingredients were yummy! One friend also had a salad and said it was also very good--the one with the smoked chicken; and the other friends split the fish fry but did not think that was so good and said the fish was mushy. But mine was great--and I can't wait to go back and have it again!

rwittkopp, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thanks for the great review. We don't believe in "wimpy" anything!! See you in the movies....

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Great service. Moderate prices. Great atmosphere. I am disabled and traveled alone. No problem. Great drink selection if you want. Lively patrons. Took my mind off my reason for being in Cleveland (Cleveland Clinic).

We are so glad that we can provide a pleasant break from your medical battles. You are in great hands at the Cleveland Clinic- World Class! Keep Rockin!!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Hard Rock Cafe's sometimes have a reputation of being expensive with mediocre food. We were pleasantly surprised when our meals were both reasonably priced and quite good. A fun way to top off a day a the Rock and Roll Museum.

Thanks for your your review. I'm glad that we exceeded your expectations. You're right, there is no better way to spend a day in Cleveland that at the Rock Hall and the Hard Rock.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Went here after we went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame- Parking in the municipal lot was horrible, but we forgot all about it once we got there. Curtis our waiter was so fun and friendly - he made our day!!!

1  Thank Carolyn631

We are extremely glad that you had fun at the cafe. If we ran the parking at the muni lots, we would find a way to make that fun, too Rock on...