“Worst breakfast service”

1890 Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
1890 Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #187 of 1,867 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Superior and East 6th street
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We were practically discouraged from eating breakfast here by the host. He told us it would take 30-40 minutes to get served at 6:30am on a friday and saturday. They open at 6am. I don't know why they would do this. We had a small group of about 6-8 people who needed to eat before they competed in a tournament. We were forced to go to the coffee stand in the atrium BOTH days and have the 1 girl serve us all by herself. To this day, I still don't know what the food is like because I was so disappointed, I didn't want to go in there at all for dinner.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Went here recently with a group of about 25 and the food and service were very good. We only had 5 choices of food and I had the Chicken Caesar wrap. On a spinach wrap, I switched to Ranch dressing and it was served with really yummy homemade potato chips. One of the other people had a burger with excellent french fries and she said it was very good. The server Denny/Danny was really fast and accommodating. I did think it was a little pricey but it is in the Hyatt Hotel inside the Old Arcade and hotels usually charge a little more. The chicken wrap was $13 and the burger was $15. Atmosphere was very nice in a contemporary room which looked very modern, inside the Old Arcade which is a historical gem in Cleveland.

1  Thank sandra99999
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Had the Breakfast Buffett Two days in a row and I must say it was very good, The service was top notch, My glass was always full with juice I was always asked if everything was good, Not one complaint at all.. Thanks again..

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The waitress were extremely friendly and never rushed you. Were willing to chat, give a little advise on choices and very cheerful, even at 6:30 in the morning

Reviewed June 26, 2013

This restaurant was good. It is a little pricey, but most things delivered. The fried raviolis were excellent. The quesadilla was pretty good. Their pasta sauce was great on Italian night. The lounge is a great spot to hang out in Cleveland with a great view. They also have Cleveland Whiskey in stock. This is the bar/restaurant affiliated with the Hyatt Regency Arcade hotel. The person that said the Arcade is a run-down property is not too smart. The Arcade is very old and is in great shape and is quite beautiful.

1  Thank ClevelandBeachBoy