“Amazing Food, Great Service, all Around Great Place”
Review of Don's Lighthouse

Don's Lighthouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Don's Lighthouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 1,872 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Clifton
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We went to dinner here with my husband's parents while they were visiting. We enjoyed it and thought the food was the best we have had. I had the Chilean Sea Bass, the guys had steaks, and we samples the soups and salads. The service was outstanding- our server was always available but also gave us time to enjoy dinner without checking on us too much. We tried several desserts and they were all great as well. We will definitely go back and will recommend this place to others.

2  Thank jewelsnicole

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Freshest seafood in Cleveland - just 5 minutes west of downtown at the end of the shoreway heading west....daily specials...the best value 1/2 price appetizers Monday - Friday I get the crab cakes and mussles...real crab meat 2 crab cakes $6 and mussules $6 - Good steak and lobster...Has been around a long time...great value...Cleveland Tommy loves this place...I watch sports at the bar - very good service - reasonable prices...can meet a nice lady at the bar...enjoying her after work drink...

1  Thank ClevelandTaxiTommy
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have not been to this restaurant in probably 15 years. The scallops were excellent; the Bistro salad was fresh and light. We ordered off of the early menu and were delighted with the choices. My only grip is that the tables were very close together and we overheard every conversation around us.

2  Thank IslandZ29928
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Since I no longer reside in Cleveland, it's been years since I've been to this true Cleveland Landmark. Time has treated Don's very well. Nothing reveals it's age, everything is well kept.
I attended a lunch group with a total of 25 women. As the food came out the ooohs & asaahs began. Presentation of every dish was lovely & the service was great!
My mom & I both began with the very yummy French Onion Soup.
I then ordered the salmon BLT which was excellent & I was pleasantly surprised at the portion size of the salmon. 25 women were happy--that alone says a lot!

3  Thank CharlaAV711
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Don's has a great selection of seafood and steaks. My husband had the cod which was "melt in your mouth" -- I enjoyed the scallops, they did not disappoint, as well as the beet and arugula salad! The service was exceptional as well! The restaurant has a very classy "nautical" feel to it. It's close to downtown Cleveland - great place to go before a downtown event!

1  Thank Carol M