WINNER WONDERLAND

“Very good experience” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Corleone's Ristorante & Bar

Corleone's Ristorante & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Corleone's Ristorante & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 1,822 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
USA
“Very good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

We were a party of four and all were pleased with our dinners. Service was friendly and professional. We were placed in a table at the opening between the restaurant and bar which was not ideal but we didn't have a reservation and they were fairly busy already. Would definitely return.

Visited July 2013

Seven Hills, Ohio
“Not as good as they used to be”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

It had been several years since I was at Corleone's I talked up the place to my group so on my recommendations everyone agreed to come here. Had reservations made several weeks in advance for a large group, still we got stuck in the corner along the wall with not enough seating. It was hot and stuffy there. Utensils were laid on the bare table we had to ask for napkins. Everyone said their food was OK but expected better for the prices. My meal came out the wrong meal had to make mine while I watched everyone else eat their meals all I got for my trouble was oops sorry. Wow I can't believe it was the same place I used to enjoy.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Medina, Ohio
“Best eggplant parm on the planet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I've eaten at Corleone's for years. . . went again recently on a weeknight. Not crowded, excellent service. They have the best eggplant parmesan I have ever eaten! Crispy, thin and delicious. I also enjoy the artichoke appetizer.

It's a bit pricey but great for a splurge.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Bay Village, Ohio
“Great Veal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

We hadn't been to Coreleone's in several years. Either we both have poor memories or the place has been completley remodeled and the food is still excellent.
We both had veal dishes. The veal marsala was definitely a better choice over the veal gotti, but the veal gotti wasn't bad, just not quite what I expected.
The side pasta was with marinara sauce which could be better.
I fear I am sounding negative. I am not, just little nuances could be improved upon, as the noise level.
Overall, go if you get a chance.

• Visited June 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

The food was good, but the atmosphere was missing something. I had a very generous portion of an almond-crusted halibut which was good but needed just a bit more pizzaz and a minute or two longer cooking time (I prefer this, however, to overcooked). In general, the dish was tasty, though. My husband had a pasta with scampi which he said was good, but he had a bit of a difficult time getting the scampi out of the shell. The service was pleasant and fairly efficient, but the server needs to be more well-versed in Italian cuisine. When we asked if they offered gelato as a dessert option, he did not seem to have any idea what we were talking about. All in all, the meal was reasonably good.

• Visited June 2013