“If you want to be treated like the scum of the earth”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Order Online
Ranked #1,179 of 1,973 Restaurants in Cleveland
Description: At Wendy's in Cleveland, OH we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty®, or meaty Baconator® at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Cleveland, OH hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The worst Wendy's in the city. Staff beyond rude, unaccommodating and disrespectful. I ordered a 4 for 4 they stated "you gotta get a medium frosty instead of the standard small it comes with because you're already getting a discount on the other food." Staff then stated no point in me calling the manager because "she gone tell you the same thing, so what you want to do cause I got other people to serve." I was out done. I've been to just about every Wendy's in Cleveland because I drive for a living and it's my child's favorite. This is the first I've ever been forced to pay above the nationally recognized deal. Please don't waist your time and definitely not money, You can get better service at in a homeless shelter.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

I had to get some food so I stopped here. I got a jr bacon cheeseburger and fries. They both hit the spot. I went through the drive through which had cars backed up almost to the street. It moved pretty quickly especially for a single drive through window.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2016

It's not in the best location of Cleveland, but the food is still Wendy's. The service is slow, but my food was fresh. The drive thru line took forever.

Date of visit: March 2016

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!