“Great family restaurant with great food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Panama, New York
“Great family restaurant with great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Te service was very attentive and helpful, The food was well prepared and very well priced. There is a good selection of appetizers and many different specialty pizzas to choose from. You will not go hungry here.

• Visited March 2014

Ohio
“Food good, service awful”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

This is for the Snowville restaurant. The food was good but the service...I will never, ever go back. We waited a very long time to order, we waited while they washed glasses for our beverages. We had to go to the counter and ask for our drinks, we had to go back to the counter to ask for our salad, we had to go to the counter to get napkins. We asked for plates and only received one for three people. We paid in cash and waited 15 minutes for change, seriously...had to wait for another person to subtract it for the server. Awful, awful service. People were walking in and walking out when they could not get service.

Visited October 2013
West Virginia, United States
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Manicotti and stuffed shells were great. Restaurant was very clean. Staff was very nice. Overall a very enjoyable experience and we left with two huge boxes of food we could not eat!

• Visited June 2013
Ohio
“Meh...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

I really don't get all the good reviews. Very mediocre. Thin crust isn't that thin, there's too much sauce and the cheese slides off the slice with the first bite.

• Visited February 2013
CLEVELAND
“Going downhill fast”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

Having grown up in parma for the last 49 years I have eaten at Antonios multiple times.But the last year and half I have had a bad experiance there 3 times in a row now.Every one of these involved flys hovering our table.I am not talking about one fly, but multiple flys.House flys and fruit flys.I don't know if there is somthing dead under the floors or old rotting food in the kitchen area,,,I am not sure.But what I am sure of is my family and I will never come back there.My neighbor had the same problem there last month also.So IT IS NOT A FLUKE. You need to address the problem before some one gets sick.Also when my wife went to use the restroom, one of your staff were in there vomiting into the stall, Its a sick feeling eating food knowing that one of your staff my be ill. and the food was subpar at best. All of our parties food was dry and cool, We had our nieces birthday dinner there and there were 14 of us and all the food was that way. Please get your act together and get back to way
the quality was yrs ago.
Bill