$111
$82
$121
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$148
$133
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$101
ComfortInn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$137
$119
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$110
$102
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$199
$109
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$131
$118
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$139
$109
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

All reviewswxyz bareast bank of the flatsfront desklight sleeperfun hotelwarehouse districtcuyahoga riverbars and restaurantsstreet levelvalet parkingwithin walking distancethe hotel is cleannight's sleepstaff was very friendly and helpfulrock and roll hallcavs gamequicken loans arena
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My daughter and I were in town for a Browns game. We were welcomed by the valet parking and were a little early to check in. The desk staff took our bags for us while we went down to The Willeyville for a great lunch. After a walk around the city we checked in and were provided with a great room. Corner room on the six floor. We had a great view of the stadium and Lake Erie.
After the game we enjoyed a drink from the XYZ bar on the balcony.
The room had all the amenities needed. Enjoyed our stay and will be back.

Room Tip: Room on the 6th floor close to Lake Erie
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RossRankin
EricCybulski, General Manager at Aloft Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for your review about the Aloft Cleveland Downtown. We were happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to enjoy yourselves at Wxyz as well as the local restaurants. Yes, the corner rooms are quite popular as they do offer some of the best views of the lake. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to Cleveland!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Booked an overnight stay plenty far in advance for the Bills vs. Browns game. My reservation was for two beds. Upon arrival at 4pm, I was told my room wasn't ready but would be in about 20 minutes. I go back in 30 minutes, still not ready. OK, I go sit down and wait more. I see person after person getting rooms. By the time I finally get "a" room, it is 6pm, and low and behold they have ran out of rooms with 2 beds. How can this be?? I have a reservation for a two bed room. So they give me the run around [---] treatment that poor businesses and airlines do when the screw up. Tell me they will give me an air mattress and blow me off. So I get to my room and it smells like urine bad. I could go on and on. Basically, find another property if you are staying in this area, there are plenty. This place is poorly run, poorly managed and dirty. You will be much happier.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Woody26764

Thank you for your feedback. Our apologies for delays and inconveniences you experienced during your check-in at the Aloft. I am sharing your comments with our front desk and housekeeping teams to address the issues you mentioned about the long check-in time and the room odor. I can assure you this is not the level of service we strive to provide for our guests. We will make the necessary adjustments to ensure future guest experiences meet and exceed the guests' expectations. Again, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I had booked a room on August 9 for an overnight stay on October 3. On October 1, I was notified that they were overbooked and I needed to move outside the city for my stay. When I questioned them on this, I was told they have a walk policy and they have the right to do this and I should familiarize myself with the walk policy. Not a very customer service oriented hotel by this type of response. I checked for vacancies in downtown Cleveland and there is nothing. Because of this I have had to cancel my trip.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
8  Thank Steve S

My apologies for the unfortunate circumstances you encountered regarding your planned trip to Cleveland on October 3rd. I can understand your frustration in needing to cancel your trip due to the hotel being sold out. I also want to apologize on behalf of your booking channel as they were to contact you several days earlier than what they did about the potential move to another location. You should have been notified much earlier to provide you with an opportunity to change plans if necessary. We were assured that this was going to happen, and obviously it did not. I can assure you that we will continue to communicate with our booking partners so these mishaps do not occur again. Please feel free to contact me at 216-400-6469 to discuss the matter further. Thank you.

Eric Cybulski

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We had made reservations on August 9 for an overnight stay on October 3, 2013, almost two months before our trip. Today, October 1, we get a phone call saying that they overbooked and need to move us outside the city of Cleveland. I am sure this had to do with the fact that they were able to get more money because the Cleveland Indians have a playoff game on October 2 and the Cleveland Browns are playing the Buffalo Bills on October 3. Because of their greed we have had to cancel our business trip. Really concerned about their motto "loyalty counts" and making sure we have had an "A-OK experience".

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Diane S
EricCybulski, General Manager at Aloft Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Thank you for your comments. My apologies for the unfortunate circumstances which occurred surrounding your reservation for the night of October 3rd. It is not our intention to mislead anyone and I can assure you we were not being greedy. We had to relocate several guests due to a group staying through the 3rd, which means we have to pay for them to stay elsewhere. Also disappointing is the fact that the web channel you booked through assured us that they would communicate the changes to you when we notified them of our situation. They, in turn, waited another four to five days to notify you putting you in an even more difficult situation. Again, I apologize for your inconvenience and the delay in following up from your booking agent.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I originally had a reservation fom September 3rd for one night at Aloft. I booked my room on August 3rd over the phone.
I called on September 25th to confirm my reservation and was told that everything was fine. On September 26th I was called by the hotel and was told that due to a convention that decided extend their stay, I was bumped from my reservation.
I was excited to stay at this property. I had this hotel booked for a special 12 year anniversary night in downtown Cleveland with my fiance and we were coming in all the way from Memphis Tennessee... To be "fair", the customer care manager booked another room for me but the hotel is not even close to downtown Cleveland. I also tried to reach out to the general manager, but he was apparently too busy. I do appreciate what Carolina (the customer service manager) did, but the special anniversary plans that I had made which revolved around staying downtown, were ruined.

I hope anyone who actually gets to keep their reservation, enjoys their stay. But as a frequent traveler, I will never ever reserve with Aloft again. Super dissappointed...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Tasha S

My apologies for the situation that occurred at the Aloft Cleveland Downtown causing your reservations to be moved. I understand the frustration as you had anniversary plans and were counting on being in the downtown area. Once we knew of the group extending, we immediately tried to secure other accommodations close to us only to find everything else downtown was booked. I know the apology doesn't make up for the disappointment you experienced but if you would like to discuss it further please feel free to contact me at 216-400-6469. Thank you.

Eric Cybulski