“Find a different place”

The Pub
Ranked #309 of 1,841 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Find a different place”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

I'm not generally too critical of places to eat in an airport, but this was not a good eat. I got the grilled chicken club and it was very dry, small portion, and had no taste (if not a weird taste). Chips were cold when they came out. Service was poor, food was poor and value was ok. My positive for this place - cool atmosphere and much more comfortable than sitting at the terminal. Very comfortable setting and I didn't feel like they were rushing to get us out to make room for others. I know it's an airport restaurant, but I'll find a different place to eat next time...might come back for the comfort and a beer.

• Visited May 2013

Been to The Pub? Share your experiences!