“Not your ordinary breakfast place -”

Bon Bon pastry and cafe
Ranked #6 of 47 Bakeries in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cleveland, Ohio
“Not your ordinary breakfast place -”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

Far superior! Great choices for breakfast. Healthy choices, suburb coffee, friendly, helpful service.
I really enjoyed my choice as did my friend. Fresh tasting fruit and vegetables as one would hope to find so close to the Westside Market and gardens. The bakery goods looked like another trip to this restaurant would soon be needed. One little tiny problem is the noise level. This is a small place and it was packed. When I return I will attempt to find a less busy and little quieter time.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Jan B

Staten Island, New York
“corned beef hash is fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

Service was good and is a great place for breakfast when in Ohio city. Next time we are in Cleveland we are going to try the bakery goods they look delicious.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank beer02
Columbus, Ohio
“I was waiting for them to disappoint me”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

I confess. From the minute I walked in here I was kind of waiting for them to fail me. I am not sure why. Its a VERY small space. 12 tables maybe? And only 3 people working and 1 cooking on a Saturday morning. Surely this experience will suck.Right?

Um. No.

We were greeted and seated immediately. Not bad for 9 am on a Saturday. Our waiter was not rude by any means but he was also NOT warm and fuzzy. Which was okay I suppose since he seemed to be the only one waiting tables.

He made our coffees (I highly recommend the Café au late) and also took our order. There was one lone cook in the very tiny kitchen and I thought for sure she would get backed up all "Kitchen Nightmare" style...But she did not.

I was proven wrong again! I had the chorizo sausage and gravy biscuits and they were delish! Husband had the hash. Also delish. The portions were HUGE very unexpected for this type of establishment and we easily could have split a meal. And the candied bacon? Um. YUM.

This place is definitely worth a trip. Just don't bring about 12 of your family members, okay?

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank BuckeyeGurl72
ohio
“Great place for Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

We stopped here for Saturday brunch and were pleasently surprised. Service and food were both excellent. Will definitely be back!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank sap0602
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Great spot to grab breakfast or lunch. We usually go after we shop at the West Side Market. Try a croissant! They are to die for! Love their hot drinks as well as the couple of kinds of French toast I've had there as well. My 4 year old son loves the pancakes and bacon. I've eaten here a handful if times and have never been disappointed. We even had my brother's wedding rehearsal dinner at Bon Bon this past spring. The good was excellent, mad to order, tasty, upscale! I cannot wait to go back!

• Visited August 2013