“Great food at good price and friendly service” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Healthy Middle Eastren Food Fit For Your Lifestyle
Shaker Heights, Ohio
“Great food at good price and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We went at my sons suggestion and had great lunch. The falafel was some of the best I have had, including when we lived in Chicago, and the kids really loved it. Their shish tawook and shish kefta also were delicious. We took home some hummus and spicy baba ghanouj. It is worth the drive and will be a regular!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank K3NC

• Arabic first
“Mind-blowing deliciousness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

I thought I was obsessed with the food here, but it turns out all of my friends I've brought along became obsessed too. Amazing staff, great food and killer prices. There's nothing better in the Cleveland area!

4 Thank J V
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing, authentic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I've been coming here since they opened. Since then I've consumed a ridiculous amount of calories in middle eastern cuisine. Who knew that I would also make some amazing friends along the way to total gluttony. I love this place and you should too.

1 Thank Emoslaughter
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Arabic Food - Best of Cleveland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I have spent the last five years in Cleveland on a quest for the best chicken shawarma in town. Ihab has it at Cafe Falafel. Try it with only pickles and garlic!

I have enjoyed everything I have tried and Ihab is always quick to offer a sample of something new.

The falafel is exceptional and the baba ghanouj is always delicious - great smoky flavor.

Try the coffee too!

Parking can be a bit tough and dining in is a squeeze with two tables.

• 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank dual_citizen_d
Girard, Ohio
“Great little cafe! Excellent food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I've never had this style of food before, and I can't think of a better place I could have chosen to try it out! Google Maps led me down the wrong road, but once I found the place and parked in the back, I walked in, was greeted with a smile and personal, fast service. The food tasted amazing and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

2 Thank Shaosil