“Dinner, Lounge, Night Club”

Tomo Hibachi and Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Tomo Hibachi and Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #256 of 1,846 Restaurants in Cleveland
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“Dinner, Lounge, Night Club”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Had a blast for my sister's 22nd Birthday Party. We ate dinner (Habachi) on the lower level. Bring a sweater, it was quite chilly. The spicy crab rolls were pretty tasty as well as the oyster rolls. Afterwards we went upstairs to the Lounge/Night Club where they supply hookas and great dance music. Check it out on a Friday night with a large group of friends and family, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014

“Good Sushi, Good Times ”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

I want to begin by stating that I'm unsure why there are so many negative reviews on the customer service...but we had a really good time. I decided to go with my best friend and sister we had a Groupon for up to $50 on sushi or hibachi, we decided to go with sushi. We had the Clevelander, the Philly, Spicy Tuna and one other(can't remember the name, but it was great). The Philly and Spicy Tuna did unfortunately taste like store bought sushi, but the other 2 which were deep fried we're excellent. We also had 3 alcoholic beverages, the drinks were very good but very expensive. It wasn't very crowded and we had a reservation which we were late too but we were seated immediately. The waitress seemed like she was new, but was very nice and did her job. We did not have to wait long at all for the food or drinks, maybe about 15-20mins, also the manager did come over and check on us a few times, which I though was great. The only negative I would give is the 18% automotive gratuity, which is a little high but wasn't a big deal. Overall we paid about $60 cash including tip, I think this place is a little expensive but it was worth trying to me. We even went to the club upstairs it was very nice and big, I'm not sure if there is another place like this in Cleveland but it's worth going to check out at least once.

Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
“Good Sushi”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I stopped in because of a happy hour posting. Some of the sushi was better than others but I guess it comes down to personal taste. Nice atmosphere and good service.

Visited September 2013
“Entertaining”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Very nice restaurant, great service, upscale decor. Good food. Music bar area upstairs. Upscale.
the sushi is excellent! Price were appropriate for the style location of restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
“Not worth the money!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

The food was way over priced and the service sucked. The sushi reminded me of the sushi you get from the grocery store...small pieces and not very good. Our server was the slowest server I've ever encountered. The only saving grace was the groupon...we will never eat here again. Sushi Rock is much better and located only two blocks away.

• Visited September 2013