“Taste good!”

Ranked #279 of 1,862 Restaurants in Cleveland
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Went there on groupon deal. Ordered California rolls mix $17, steak hibachi $36, steak/lobster hitachi $50. Very yummy. With the half off, the price was just right. Otherwise would have been pricy due to the portion size. Still the best hitachi ever tasted

There are newer reviews for Tomo Hibachi and Sushi

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

We chose this restaurant for the sushi. Overall, the food was ok, but the prices were very high. My friend got a chicken hibachi plate and it alone was $20.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Every year myself and my fellow Canadians love to hit this joint. Great party place and highly entertaining chef's make this place a hoot to dine in.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I ate at Tomo's for lunch on half-priced Sushi day (Wednesday). This is a relatively new place and it was my first chance to try it out. As I approached, I noticed they have a small outdoor area for eating which would be very nice. As we went into the restraurant I really liked the decor and the atmosphere. There were interesting decorations and both an upstairs and downstairs eating area. It would be a great place to go and watch people or have a happy hour. However, the tables downstairs are a little crowded together for my taste.

The host (who was also our server) was not very friendly and it seemed to be an imposition to ask him questions. He was not real helpful with the menu (which is unusual for a sushi restaurant). I am not sure if he was having a bad day or what, but I did not feel very welcomed.

I ordered 4 rolls and a soda and my bill was over $20. While this isn't terrible, it is still pretty expensive for lunch. Combined with the fact that the rolls were all half price, this would have been more than $30 for lunch on any other day. The sushi itself was good, but not great. You can get about the same sushi cheaper, but it was acceptable. We did not try the hibachi or any of the other non-sushi items so I have no opinion on those.

1  Thank JamesAWOL