“Better as take out!”

China Sea
Ranked #1,038 of 1,875 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Having never been to this restaurant, we expected more based on the fact that it is in the center of the action downtown. The place is not well kept and probably has the dirtiest bathrooms ever for patrons. There are really only three places to sit in the whole place. The food we did order was fresh and good although I would have expected a little more sauce in my dish. The man who took our order was pleasant and even asked if we wanted more rice to take home with our leftovers. I can't speak for the sushi because I only eat that if I see that their is a high volume and turnover in the restaurant which there wasn't at this time. I could see this place doing well with the influx of apartment dwellers in the city as a" take out" only restaurant. The food is good and the prices are low. If the owners plan on attracting the type of folks who frequent this area, they should invest a few bucks in cleaning and fixing up the joint!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Ate here a few days ago. The dumplings were obviously factory made and frozen. They were cold inside. I ordered "4 seasons" and it was so salty I could barely eat it, and the fried rice that came with it was borderline cold and had sad, wrinkled and very old peas and carrots inside. I would never eat here or recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is excellent, however the waiters acts as if they distrust the customers. They appear to watch you as if you are going to skip out not paying your bill.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I ordered the sushi here once and it was very unfresh. I basically didn't even eat it because the fish looked like it was slimy and didn't smell good. The rest of the chinese food is alright, but it definitely isn't the best place for chinese delivery downtown.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have never been disappointed with any meal that I have ordered from China Sea. The food is great, and the prices are reasonable. The workers are very friendly too.