“Great service, good food”
Review of Houlihan's - CLOSED

Houlihan's
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We had excellent service at this restaurant. Nicole (aka Nicool) was our server. She was fantastic. She gave us good recommendations on menu choices and drinks. She was pleasant, friendly and had a great sense of humor, much appreciated. The potato soup is really great. I will come back to this place again mostly because the service was so great.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Randomly picked Houlihan's from a couple of options at Tower City and it ended up that we made a good choice. We went on a Saturday in the late afternoon and there were very few people there. Our service was great with a waitress who was very friendly and patiently answered all of our questions about not only the menu, but general information about the city as well. the food was really good and reasonably priced. Baked potato soup, french onion soup, mini filet steak, burger and veggie burger all get good reviews from our table!

2  Thank jc6658
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I arrived on Sunday night for a conference that began Monday. Since I was staying in Public Square at the Marriott, I decided to walk into the mall to have a bite to eat and a drink. The food was average but the service was non-existant. The bartender (I sat at the bar) was busy chatting it up with the other employees. She barely noticed that I was there (Clearly her interest was in the men at the bar). She was curt and delivered the bare minimum, which is exactly what I left on her tip. The bare minimum. The place was kinda dirty with crumbs, straw paper and debris that needed to be swept up. Beer was cold. That's about the nicest thing I can say. Don't waste your time on this.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had late lunch here! Lettuce wraps are too great!! Our server was fast, friendly, and fun! The raspberry (long island) ice tea pitcher was the special.. very tasty and nice kick too!!
Not too expensive either for all the food 3 of us had !!
Go here, eat, drink, enjoy, relax!!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Visited Houlihan's after a show at Playhouse; restaurant was clean, server attentive, food was good and affordable. Huge menu of food and drinks. Would absolutely return for some creme brulee and a salad!