“Fun & Tasty”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had late lunch here! Lettuce wraps are too great!! Our server was fast, friendly, and fun! The raspberry (long island) ice tea pitcher was the special.. very tasty and nice kick too!!
Not too expensive either for all the food 3 of us had !!
Go here, eat, drink, enjoy, relax!!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Visited Houlihan's after a show at Playhouse; restaurant was clean, server attentive, food was good and affordable. Huge menu of food and drinks. Would absolutely return for some creme brulee and a salad!

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

It seemed that Houlihan's had gone downhill in quality for a few years, but this one is now fantastic! I've been here more times than I can count, and the food and service have been wonderful. Definitely worth trying again if you left for various reasons before.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Overall just not great. My fahitas tasted Asian? Who would expect that flavor on a Mexican dish? The overall experience of our group was underwhelmed.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I really liked this place. I was in the restaurant biz for a while, cooked, cleaned, bartended, served. The atmosphere was typical bar grille, the service was great, but the best part was what one should be most concerned about in a restaurant, the food and drink. Since the portions at most restaurants are so big my wife and I split the Shepard's Pie it was fantastic. We also got a pitcher of Long Island Ice Tea Georgia Peach flavor. I remember the price was reallly good and it was made well as in it wasn't weak. I would definitely recommend this restuarant to the average joe and thier family