“Fabulous Chocolates”

Malley's Chocolates
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I shop at the Lakewood store.
It's a quaint store. The customer has two parking options. There's parking in the back of the building. Then, if you choose you can park on the street. It's extremely acessable by bus and by our residents of Lakewood also known as the city that walks.
When you enter the building you are greeted by the delious smell of chocolate.
Besides having chocolate boxed ready to go you can choose candy from the counter. But, before you leave you must stop by the ice cream counter and get your favorite treat.
On your way out don't forget to get the hot fudge and pretzels.
It's truly a treat.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I miss not having the Malleys at Parmatown, but I am still able to stop in when I am in Fairview Park. Great, fresh chocolate. The pretzels are the best!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Malley's just has the best chocolates. Period the end. The chocolate covered pretzels are the best. If your not from Cleveland, and you stop by to visit friends, do yourself a favor and stop there. Just great!

1  Thank Russ-on-keys
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I often come to Malley's Chocolates when there's need for a special occasion. And I make every excuse to come up with a special occasion to visit this place. The chocolates are amazing! I truly believe they are a food of the gods. This is my favorite place for chocolate--please never go away!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stopped in on our way back to the airport. I'm so glad we did! I got a few truffles & a couple of cream center chocolates. They were all amazing!!! The staff was really friendly also.