“Best chocolate in town.”
Review of Malley's Chocolates - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Malley's Chocolates
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I miss not having the Malleys at Parmatown, but I am still able to stop in when I am in Fairview Park. Great, fresh chocolate. The pretzels are the best!

There are newer reviews for Malley's Chocolates

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Malley's just has the best chocolates. Period the end. The chocolate covered pretzels are the best. If your not from Cleveland, and you stop by to visit friends, do yourself a favor and stop there. Just great!

1  Thank Russ-on-keys
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I often come to Malley's Chocolates when there's need for a special occasion. And I make every excuse to come up with a special occasion to visit this place. The chocolates are amazing! I truly believe they are a food of the gods. This is my favorite place for chocolate--please never go away!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stopped in on our way back to the airport. I'm so glad we did! I got a few truffles & a couple of cream center chocolates. They were all amazing!!! The staff was really friendly also.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Malley's has the best peanut clusters in the world. Oh everything is good there. They have many locations but I usually go to the factory on Brookpark Rd. It is always my stop before the airport. When flying and going through security you have to make sure that the chocolate comes out the X-ray. Security always teases me that the Malley's just didn't make it through.
My husband and I were driving back to Fla. and the Malley's survived with all the stops. I was thankful.
They also have wonderful ice cream delights in their other locations. With a real ice cream counter. I'm craving the hot fudge sunday now.
This is a real Cleveland Best and a must stop for some great chocolates or ice cream or both.

1  Thank Mary B