“Amazing”

Malley's Chocolates
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I often come to Malley's Chocolates when there's need for a special occasion. And I make every excuse to come up with a special occasion to visit this place. The chocolates are amazing! I truly believe they are a food of the gods. This is my favorite place for chocolate--please never go away!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stopped in on our way back to the airport. I'm so glad we did! I got a few truffles & a couple of cream center chocolates. They were all amazing!!! The staff was really friendly also.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Malley's has the best peanut clusters in the world. Oh everything is good there. They have many locations but I usually go to the factory on Brookpark Rd. It is always my stop before the airport. When flying and going through security you have to make sure that the chocolate comes out the X-ray. Security always teases me that the Malley's just didn't make it through.
My husband and I were driving back to Fla. and the Malley's survived with all the stops. I was thankful.
They also have wonderful ice cream delights in their other locations. With a real ice cream counter. I'm craving the hot fudge sunday now.
This is a real Cleveland Best and a must stop for some great chocolates or ice cream or both.

1  Thank Mary B
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Once you've had Malley's chocolate you'll always compare everything else to it. The chocolate peanut clusters are my go-to birthday gift and have been for years. I also love the milk chocolate-covered pretzels. But whatever you like and can cover it with chocolate -- this is THE place. I live in New York, but they mail anywhere, lucky for me!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Fun after dinner joint. Not all locations have the soda shop. Always time to browse before or after the ice cream comes to the table.