“The Best”

Malley's Chocolates
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Once you've had Malley's chocolate you'll always compare everything else to it. The chocolate peanut clusters are my go-to birthday gift and have been for years. I also love the milk chocolate-covered pretzels. But whatever you like and can cover it with chocolate -- this is THE place. I live in New York, but they mail anywhere, lucky for me!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Fun after dinner joint. Not all locations have the soda shop. Always time to browse before or after the ice cream comes to the table.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Fudge in a jar, so good eat it with a spoon on that day when you can't get enough chocolate. Fresh tasting, employees make it fun to visit.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

ordered some dump truck shaped chocolates for the kids for easter and chocolate almond clusters for myself. I'm not usually a fan of mild chocolate but yum yum yum.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I'm rating the Mentor store. Love stopping in here for a coffee icecream soda but I would come all the time if they offered a lunch menu or sandwiches. The atmosphere is very nice, bright and cheerful, and the icecream and candy lots of fun.