“Just OK”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Even though it's a non-smoking establishment, when you walk through the door, it smells like an ashtray - not a very pleasant atmosphere. Donuts are just ok.

Reviewed July 10, 2011

Excellent apple fritters, which is my favorite doughnut.

The fritters were just a hair short of the decadent fritters we find in Southern California, which are the best I have ever found. Since I have traveled a bit both in the military and otherwise, that is no small compliment.

We were visiting relatives in Cleveland, and because we have yet to find a decent Apple Fritter in Arizona where we have lived since 1985, we always visit a donut shop or two in search of a California quality fritter.

Since fritters are all we ate I cannot comment on any of the other doughnut, though they all looked good.

Service was 50/50. It was late in the evening both times we stopped in. About 10pm one night (14June?) and a few minutes before 11pm on Thursday 16 June. The woman who served us the first night was very nice and amiable. The older lady on the second night was not amiable or happy at all. I felt like I was bugging her.

I cannot remember if they were $2 or $2.50 each. Considering they are twice the size or more of other doughnuts that is a fair price. However, in Southern California, even the big ones are between $1-2.