“Neighborhhod Gem” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fire

Fire
Ranked #27 of 1,810 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Vegan Options, American, Contemporary, Gluten Free Options
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: North Moreland
Transit: Shaker Square
Description: Our concept at fire is a simple one: perfectly prepared food and drink at reasonable prices, in an exciting atmosphere. we create simple foods with innovative presentations using the best quality ingredients. we also provide friendly, efficient and professional service staff to make sure that all your needs are met. our menu is focused on classic american foods using the freshest ingredients. this means our menu changes seasonally. we offer a variety of meats and fish, prepared in our wood-fired ovens.
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
“Neighborhhod Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

We eat here frequently. The menu changes with the seasons and is always fresh, delicious and well presented. The wait staff have been here a long time so that speaks well for Fire management. There is outdoor seating as well as a back room for private events. One of our favorite spots.

• Visited March 2014

Cleveland East Suburbs, OH
“Really nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Went there for dinner May 1, 2013. Three diners. We had wine, Cheese Pizza app, tandoor fish, tandoor lamb and a wild mushroom pasta.

Service was excellent.

Cheese Pizza had arugula on it, with a lemony "dressing." It was tasty, waiter asked if we wanted pepper, Hostess of group said yes, not a good idea. One in our party started sneezing when she ate it. No ones fault, but I just don't get the constant pepper-mill desire of restaurants.

I thought fish was great. Great presentation, etc. Original Pasta part of dish was sold out so they offered a substitution that was just fine. The person who ordered lamb was very disappointed and sent it back.

This is a very accommodating first class restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Keevin
Novelty, Ohio, USA
“Great for birthday get together...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Always good food, friendly staff and atmosphere. This time I had the scallops and soup. Several others at the table had duck confit and steaks. All tasted great but the scallops unfortunately had a lot of grit to them...obviously not diver scallops. Highly recommend they look into better sources for the scallops for the price. Otherwise, high marks all around! Thanks!

• Visited April 2014
Hartford
“Second time and still fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I come to the Cleveland area once a year of so for business. When I travel I try to visit some of the better restaurants in the area. Last year I tried Fire and liked it so much that i came back again. I had a sweet potato and kale salad which was wonderful, a fantastic tandoor rib-eye, and the apple tart for dessert. My co-worker is vegetarian, and we will only go to restaurants that have a vegetarian option on the menu (I have called other restaurants and they say they can put something together, but that seems more like an after thought). I don't remember exactly what her dish was but it had roasted pears and polenta which she enjoyed very much.

I am looking forward to my next visit to Cleveland so that I can try something else at this restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

What a delightful place for dinner! We had a relatively early reservation (6pm) and the restaurant was almost full already.

We had reservations and were promptly seated. I had the Alaskan cod which was beautifully charred on the outside and sweet and moist on the inside. Hubby had the scallops; there were only two but they were HUGE. The sides are thoughtful and complimentary.

Definitely expensive, but well worth the cost.

This is in Shaker Square where parking is a major pain; they do offer complimentary valet parking so make sure that you take advantage of this.

Visited February 2014