“Great overall dining experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fire

Fire
Reserve with OpenTable
Fire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 1,802 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Vegan, American, Contemporary, Gluten Free
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: North Moreland
Transit: Shaker Square
Description: Our concept at fire is a simple one: perfectly prepared food and drink at reasonable prices, in an exciting atmosphere. we create simple foods with innovative presentations using the best quality ingredients. we also provide friendly, efficient and professional service staff to make sure that all your needs are met. our menu is focused on classic american foods using the freshest ingredients. this means our menu changes seasonally. we offer a variety of meats and fish, prepared in our wood-fired ovens.
Hartford
“Great overall dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I was in town with a coworker and this restaurant was recommended by our client. We went on a Tuesday night and the place about 3/4 full, which to me is a good sign since this can be a slower night for a restaurant, The food was good. I started with the ceasar salad which comes with 6 spoons of chopped add-ons (egg, salmon, bacon, capers). I thought the dressing was a little mild for the salad, but I like my ceasar with the anchovies, so maybe I expect a stronger flavor. For my main course I had the Tandor pork chop and this was fantastic. Desert was the ricotta cheesecake which was not nearly as sweet as most others and had a distinct and refreshing cheese flavor. They also had a nice selection of wines by the glass. My co-worker is vegetarian and she had the veggie option on the menu. She said is was very good (and cleaned her plate).

The setting is modern with a nice energy and the service was efficient, friendly, and professional. We will be back the next time we are in town.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank MPaulD

Clevelan
“Great ambiance and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Nice atmosphere, great food. My crispy duck confit was superb! Fire grilled items smelled good - can't wait to come back and try them!

Visited March 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

The wife and I went here on the advice of a friend. Wow, it was fantastic. I had the Mongolian BBQ crepes which was an adventurous pick for me and they were outstanding. The crepes melded a couple of flavors and were just exquisite. The place was packed on a Sunday morning about 11:30 for brunch so I would recommend a reservation. The cinnamon rolls are a big hit as well. We will definitely go back.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Oakcrown
shaker heights
“delicious, sustainable seafood, high-quality local ingredients”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Fire is a unique and delicious, upscale, Shaker Square favorite. Their salads and vegetables usually contain local items grown from farms near Cleveland. The service is friendly and there's ample staffing to take care of the diners. The atmosphere is modern yet romantic with a large open dining room and kitchen, a banquette, and bar tucked into the corner. The chef, Doug Katz, follows sustainable seafood practices and the menu changes seasonally. The food is well-prepared and interesting without being overly complex. You can get delicious mussels, a hamburger, or a variety of fish, meats, and baked items from their grill, clay and tandoori ovens. My wife and I love coming to Fire on a date night. Save a little room for the warm oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that come with your check.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Michael R
Cleveland, Ohio
“Its OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Noit my favorite place, I think the fried chicken is marinated, which to me is just not right to do to fried chicken. It comes with waffles, which again is just not right. Many people love it however, just be warned if your a purist, you may be put off.

Visited January 2013

Been to Fire? Share your experiences!