“Small place with great food”
Review of Borderline Cafe

Borderline Cafe
Ranked #228 of 1,867 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We have been to the Borderline a number of times and never been disappointed. On this visit we had a selection of eggs, French toast and pancakes and all were great. Service was friendly and helpful. The interior has been redone and it is very comfortable. Cash only so be prepared.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I wanted to have breakfast in Cleveland so I did a little research and this restaurant popped up. I read up some reviews on it which were good so I decided to check it out. I was not disappointed, the interior was really impressive, (They recently had a facelift). I love, love, loved the new colors. Service was quick and friendly. Coffee was delicious, the atmosphere was warm and inviting. The food was delicious, not a very complicated menu which is totally fine with me. I would definitely come here again and recommend this to my friends and family! Very good breakfast! Its busy but we got lucky and only had to wait like 10 minutes to get a table! Totally worth the long drive!

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

This is a tiny little place. Clean, but not fancy. Expect to wait in line (sometimes out the door) and bring cash; they don't accept credit cards.

All of that is worth it when your breakfast arrives. Fresh, good portions, and delicious with a southwestern flare. The Avacado Eggs Benedict and breakfast burritos are delicious. They serve their muffins sliced in half and grilled with butter. Need I say more?

Reviewed June 20, 2013

A tiny little spot that serves up very tasty breakfasts - yes, they cost a bit more than the $2.99 specials around town, but the food is so much better that it's worth the extra cost. The stuffed french toast is delicious (but rich - you might want to split an order and split another menu item), the omelets tasty and filling, and the eggs benedict is wonderful. You may have to wait for a table, but your meal is worth the wait.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

A very small, but awesome little place. I had the stuffed french toast and was yummy. They had song quotes painted on the wall that were all breakfast related. It was fun to read them all. The service was great as well. Again, for being a very small place, it was worth it!