“Really good traditional Italian restaurant”
Review of 'Stino da Napoli

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I went here for the first time. They had a decent wine list. I ordered the Fettuccine al la Ferdinand and my husband ordered the gnocchi. I really enjoyed my fettuccine, my husband thought the gnocchi was ok, but would probably order the fettuccine al la Ferdinand next time. The prices were great which made paying with cash fine with us. Service was attentive but not intrusive. We will go back.

1  Thank RenSandoval

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Hidden gem in Rocky River, OH. Food, ambiance and service were outstanding!
But bring cash - they do not accept credit card!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Some of the best italian food I've ever had. Recommend the Gnochi with meatballs. Service is top notch. I definitely recommend having reservations. Limited bar menu and cash only. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank Nowlink
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Food is great - Waiters are excellent - Super place to meet.

Reviewed December 2, 2011

My wife and I were there last weekend with some good friends. It is tricky to find the first time, just off Detroit Road on Old Detroit.

Walking in, the ambiance is lovely: white table cloths on the tables, Italian pictures throughout the restaurant, subtle Italian music playing, wait staff dressed in tux style outfits.
Prices were not high for this 20 year old restaurant. Food was very good: a number of veal, and chicken dishes, many pastas,and excellent deserts (large) that we shared.

waitress was attentive but not pushy. Modest and reasonably priced wine list.

Be prepared -- no credit cards - cash or checks only.

Overall, a very good experience: I recommend it and will go back again.

1  Thank Nicolanti