“Fun atmosphere, great food”
Review of Flannery's Pub

Flannery's Pub
Ranked #44 of 1,912 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Everyone is Irish when you visit Flannery's Pub! We pride ourselves for our "perfect pint," large selection of premium Irish whiskeys and scotches, belly-filling comfort food and a jovial atmosphere that makes everyday St. Patrick's Day! We're the perfect spot for a post-game beer, company shindig or a crazy night out with your friends. Located directly across from the Quicken Loans Arena on the corner of 4th and Prospect, in the heart of the Gateway Neighborhood, we are the only Irish pub in Cleveland that pours a perfect 20 oz. pint! Flannery's Irish Pub features a wide selection of Irish scotch and whisky, 15 imported draft beers, traditional Irish recipes as well as great selection of American comfort foods in portions that will not leave you hungry. One bite of Cleveland's best fish and chips or our signature bacon wrapped meatloaf will have you hooked and craving more!
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We ate downtown at Flannery's this past weekend and were very pleased. My husband made reservations and we had no problems getting a table for six. It's in a wonderful location, just off East 4th street. I ordered the Shrimp Po Boy sandwich and it was awesome. They also have the largest drink menu with lots of choices of beer if that's something you're interested in! I'd definitely go again!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Full disclosure: My family dined here on a Sunday afternoon when there were no sporting events going on. We were seated with no wait, server was attentive, and our food was delivered quickly. The Shepherd's Pie was SO DELICIOUS! I know I will find myself craving it in the future, so i know we will return! My husband was very happy with his grilled meatloaf with smoked gouda, bacon and habanero ketchup!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Found this to be a cozy Irish Pub. We found the service to be outstanding. Our waiter Patrick couldn't have been nicer. Every staff member was outstanding. The food was good but coming from NY the bread was not up to NY standards. We both had the French Dip. The French fries were not great but we actually had a nice experience there mainly because of the friendly service. We will definitely go back when in the area again.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

A friend and I sat at the bar yesterday and the greatest time with Stacey, Jacki and Kim forseveral hours and they showed us the best time ever. They were funny, engaging and we laughed our butts off so sit at the bar for sure. We ate the Rueben Sliders which were really great. I asked Kim for a Bandaid and instead she went and got disinfectant and gauze and wrapped my ankle for me on the spot...now that is what I call service!!!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Came on a Saturday night after the early show show at a comedy club. The staff were friendly and fun to talk to. We had a reuben sandwich and a cheeseburger and both tasty. Great selection of beers. Good place to go.