“Deserves a Better Rating”
Review of Sergio's in University Circle - CLOSED

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bellflower Drive
Transit: University Circle RTA CWRU shuttle.
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We enjoyed dinner here. We dined al fresco - a beautiful evening. The service was very good. I had steak with frites - excellent beef. Good Caesar. I'd certainly dine here again. Especially nice if you're staying at the Glidden.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We enjoyed 2 meals at Sergios while visiting Cleveland. Our dinner was pleasant in the outside seating. My meal was disappointing as the tomato sauce greatly overpowered the delicate flavor of the scallops. Lunch was good our last day even though the waitress accidentally flipped a cup of ketchup onto my leg & foot. Sandwich was quite interesting--salmon & bacon BLT. Good flavors. Sandwich was listed with sweet potato fries, but came with regular. The waitress did bring the sweet potato fries when I mentioned that was why I'd ordered that particular sandwich. Enjoyable meals though a bit below expectations.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

With limited time for lunch I stopped here due to proximity to a meeting. Staff was very friendly and attentive during entire meal. The lunch selection menu is a bit limited but the food is unique and outstanding. Outdoor area is quite nice.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

We found this restaurant by accident but it was a lovely find and we dined there twice during our recent visit to Cleveland. The menu is quite limited but what was there was good. We sat outside which was lovely as it was a warm evening.
The service was variable. At times I got the impression the staff would rather we weren't there. The waitress warmed up towards the end(probably when she realised the tip was imminent) but overall I wouldn't rate the service as great. It was just a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

We dined at Sergio's as a family and experienced excellent food, very poor service (I literally had to go to the kitchen to ask for a water refill and needed to request refills several times after that!) and a bill of over $200.00 for a family of five. The restaurant automatically included a 20% tip (which we would NOT have left). The food was really delicious (steaks, seafood & pasta were cooked perfectly and my son enjoyed his scrumptious gourmet burger), but the prices were a bit steep for the dishes.