“Best steaks and atmosphere”

XO Prime Steaks - Downtown Cleveland
Reserve with OpenTable
XO Prime Steaks - Downtown Cleveland is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 1,862 Restaurants in Cleveland
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: West 6th
Description: XO Prime Steaks, the standard for trend setting dining in Cleveland's Warehouse District is elevating Steakhouse dining to new heights. We offer stylish and fashionable dining and the only ALL Prime concept in town with incredible juicy steaks and fresh seafood. Cool, sexy and refreshing decor, unlike anything in Cleveland. The place to see and to be seen, with the most happening bar scene. Best place to impress for business or pleasure. Reservations suggested.
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Even though we live in the Warehouse District neighborhood, it is still a treat to go to XO. Our favorites are usually the filet and the "tomahawk" steak. The hostess, manager, and waitstaff are routinely classy to the level of a 4 or 5-star hotel. I wish I knew the name of the favorite bartender; if you are served by a Sumo with a ponytail, you have hit the jackpot.
Our recent dinner with a couple visiting from Manhattan started with very large shrimp in a cocktail, 2 great bottles of red wine, and their traditional great steaks. I thought our guest was a little nuts ordering pasta at a steak place, but it turned out to be just as delicious as our meals.
This is consistently a great place.

There are newer reviews for XO Prime Steaks - Downtown Cleveland

Reviewed May 11, 2013

The restaurant is very nice and relaxing inside very hip and modern. The menu has a great selection and the steaks are off the hook. It is a bit pricey but worth it, also things are priced separately as well so keep that in mind but that is with most steak houses. The staff is wonderful very friendly and very helpful in helping you make the right choices for dinner and wine as well. We would go back for sure. Great place right in the warehouse district.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had a great meal with cocktails and wine. The grouper tacos are superb as was the entrees. Waiter was very good although maybe a little too informative, really told us more than we wanted to know about his take on the food and wines. Would definitely visit again next time in Cleveland!

1  Thank foodie2121
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

I went to Hyde park and was blown away by the steak but a local told me XO was the best steak in Cleveland so even though I had taken it off my list for looking to trendy or swanky (more style than substance) I decided to give it a try. For my money Hyde park is a better steak but come here first for the wedge salad. It was awesome with thick bacon lardon chunks and a great blue cheese dressing. The potato chips out in bowls at the bar are spicy but good. The place looks nice, service was good, and I would go back for drinks salad or something else...but maybe I would just go to Hyde Park...

1  Thank GuidoTheKilerPimp
Reviewed March 20, 2013

enjoyed a business dinner at XO Prime. promptly seated - interesting ambiance. Wait staff was very attentive. very good wine list. nice menu with a diverse offering of steak, other meat products, sea food, etc. wedge salad was quite good. had the delmonico what was cooked perfectly - one of the better steaks i have had. sides of au grautin potatoes were outstanding. several bottles of excellent wine. would highly recommend.