“Fabulous! ”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

The sandwiches are huge and high quality meat. Pastrami was on point and corned beef melted in our mouths. Oh and the potato cakes were delicious. And the staff was so friendly and nice. Especially Debbie and nick. Definitely worth making time to go!

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,240)

Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

Great sandwich. Shame I arrived 9 minutes before closing but the staff allowed me to order take out. Sandwich was huge and tasty.

Reviewed November 7, 2018

All I can say about Slyman's is if you want the best Corn Beef sandwich east of the Mississippi, then this is the place. You want be disappointed with the taste and for me, I can never eat a whole sandwich by myself. I 've had corn beef from many places. Others have come close but still have not topped the quality of my favorite corn beef stop.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

My mom and I have been going here for years. Huge corned beef sandwiches, fast service, quality food. A cleveland staple. If you are visiting you must go to Slymans for a corned beef sandwich with cheese and Thousand Island, No Kraut

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

The new Slymans located on Rockside Road continues with the same high quality sandwiches made at the Superior Ave location. The atmosphere is more upscale and they also serve alcohol which makes it more of a destination place. The downtown location closes at 2:00pm but the Rockside location is open till Midnight which makes it even more appealing. Great food in both locations.

Date of visit: November 2018

Been to Slyman's Deli? Share your experiences!