“Great Deli Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Atlanta, GA
“Great Deli Food”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The reviews I read more than lived up to expectations. The corned beef melt and roast beef sandwich were wonderful. The were so big you could share. No need for side items.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tigers8932

“Unbelievable....”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We couldn't wait for our plane to land at Akron/Canton airport, get our rental car and head to our first stop and most favorite and amazing deli....Slyman's. I felt like we were "druggies" going to get our fix of thinly sliced corned beef piled a mile high on amazing rye bread with a side of the best potato salad in the world. I happen to love the Reubin with perfect Swiss, homemade thousand island dressing, perfectly seasoned sauerkraut, homemade dill pickle and amazing service. Here's the kicker...it's reasonably priced and the restaurant is clean. The area is a little sketchy but ooooohhhhhhhhh so worth the trip. Enjoy foodies!

• Visited May 2013
Warrensville Heights, Ohio
“Slyman's Deli”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Slyman's Deli has always had the best corned beef sandwiches around? The sandwiches are huge and thick and at a reasonable price, great for lunch!

Richland, Washington
“What a great sandwich!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Slyman's makes an amazing corned beef sandwich...Huge portions...delicious. I had the Reuben and it was the best one I've ever had. Honestly though, when I go back it will be for the potato salad! I haven't had potato salad that good since my mother in law used to make it...from her German grandmother's recipe. I can't make it like she does, but now I know where I can buy some to take me back down memory lane...simply delicious!

• Visited April 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“WOWSA is all I can say”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

If there is only one reason, and there are many more to visit the cleve. This is it. I must say that it is a TAD over the top. One sandwich could feed a small staving village for a week.
Ask for extra bread as you will need it. And DON'T , I say DON'T take your blood preasure after eating one
Yummy and enjoy