“one of the coolest and healthiest resaurants anywhere”
Review of Tommy's

Tommy's
Ranked #91 of 1,866 Restaurants in Cleveland
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 31, 2013

lots of veggie and semi-veggie entrees, huge milkshakes, wide variety of quality sandwiches, super-nice wait staff, and the nicest and most humanitarian rest. owner in town! he does a benefit every new years day for the local arts center and has a line out the door all day long! thank you tommy for 25 or more years of great food! you can eat there for under $10 easily!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

The WORST SERVICE. Right when we walked in there was noone to seat us... so we didnt know wha to do with ourselves... We had to go out of our way to get a waitress to take our order and 3 different times we were served the wrong drink.. Also I could not tell you who my waitress was because we had 5 different ones...

1  Thank Chehavivi
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We have been dining at Tommy's since the 1970's and are very impressed with how well our lunch in June was prepared and with how Tommy's has successfully expanded over the years in space and in the extent of the menu items. We always get mint-chip yogurt milkshakes and they were as good as always. My wife had a great salad and I had the spinach-pie sandwich called the "Mary Lynn," with an addition of tahini on the side. This spinach pie was so good, it was unbelievable, the bread, the spinach, the mushrooms, the cheese, the spinach, all of it. Our server was first-rate. We live out of state now but will look forward to dining at Tommy's the next time we are in Cleveland. Hey, don't forget that Tommy's is located in Coventry Village, which is one of the most interesting places to walk through and shop, anywhere!

1  Thank rgpinkham
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This restaurant has a delicious mostly healthy menu and the spinach puffs were hot and delicious. Would definately come back and try something on their huge menu

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Came here on a Sunday night while in the Cleveland area. We had to wait about 25 mins for a table. It was worth it.

An excellent number of vegetarian options. The portions are large. I had to take home half of my sandwich. Then the next day I kept thinking about it. I could not wait until the next meal so I could eat it!

The restaurant can get noisy and could use more A/C on a warm day. The service is very good except I think out server was not having the best day.

We ordered milk shakes to go. The server knew my wife and I were going to share and she had two separate to go cups prepared for us. That was thoughful.

I don't know when i will be back in the area. I will definitely eat here again, I am craving their food as I type this up!

1  Thank delaware-veg