“Worth the Wait”

Tommy's
Ranked #58 of 1,835 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Worth the Wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Fantastic food for carnivores and vegans alike.
Great location for shopping and people watching; agree with the Cleveland's answer to Haight Asbury!
Breakfast, sandwiches and milk shakes are my favorites; the bread is unparalleled.
My most recent visit included a pumpkin milk shake and "curly" sandwich; ham, onions, peppers, cheese. YUM!
Great service, too.

• Visited September 2012

Tubac, Arizona
“Cleveland Height's Answer To Haight Asbury”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

Falafal, humus, flapjacks, tofu and lots and lots of granola. Far out, man. A lot of regulars swear by Tommy's and it's an institution in Cleveland Height's Coventry area. Food is average - people watching better. Prices are reasonable but there's a long wait on weekends.

Visited June 2012
Kissimmee
“Overhyped, average food and less than average service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

We visited on a Sunday afternoon. Short wait for a table but long wait for a waitress to appear to even bring water. When she did, she was sulky and obviously did not care about her job. We ordered and shared the Wellman sampler (hummus, baba ganoush, falafel, and spinach pie) and A.J.'s wrap (chili, pickles and rice).I typically enjoy Mediterranean food but everything on the sampler was bitter. The wrap was bland, void of chili flavor.
The restaurant itself was noisy and crowded. As we tried to leave, the hostess shoved past us in a crowd near the exit. Overall, Tommy's was not a pleasant part of our weekend.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank MeinFlorida
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Chaos, dirty, strange menu”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

It seems to be a local favorite but I can't figure out why. I eat at vegan restaurants in many places and I just felt like I could not wait to leave. The French onion soup was good, my pita was just not to my liking, and their idea of a Greek salad was a small bowl of pale iceberg lettuce with some toppings and nasty dressing on the side in a plastic container. The fries were not good at all despite the other reviews that say they are great. I left hungry and got room service at my hotel.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank IvebeeneverywhereLV
Buffalo, New York
“Great Variety”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

This was the first recommendation when I was visiting friends in the area. Now, it's a destination any time I go to see them! There is an excellent selection of meat and meat-free items, and the milkshakes are just so good. I generally get the falafel, but the sandwiches are also good. The clientele is kinda hipster-y, as are the waitstaff-- so it's not really all too surprising that they were a bit standoffish. I will continue to recommend the restaurant though. It's too tasty to pass up.

• Visited January 2012