“Seating too tight and paying during busy hours ridiculous”

Geraci's Restaurant
Ranked #118 of 1,884 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Took my wife and two children here recently. Hostess seated us against the wall, where the tables are especially crammed in together like sardines in a can. I honestly didn't really mind that at first, until another set of guests sat right next to us, and one of them just kept staring at us and our food! How annoying! In his defense, it's so darn tight, it's hard to mind your own business, I guess? Well, we ate our pizza, it was just ok, like so many reviewers have said (we should've listened), and quickly left as soon as we could. Problem is, by this time it was 715p and between the people queueing for a table and the other people trying to pay the cashier (cash only), that small area by the front door was an absolute madhouse. I mean, just silly ridiculous. Took 10 minutes to get to me. At least the experience made the decision easier for us, which is...never again. Sorry.

1  Thank Seyerbe1969

Reviewed May 24, 2013

8 of us ate here on a recent graduation weekend. The restaurant is small and only takes cash. Stop at an ATM (or use the one in the place). it's worth it! Great food and great service at reasonable prices!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

It was okay. Everyone raved about it but I didn't find it anything but okay. We live close by so we would go again. They only take cash.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

one of the best pizza places in the area! While I haven't been there in a really long time due to having moved, I used to go there all the time growing up. It was a staple to my childhood.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

My husband and I ordered a green olive and mushroom pizza for carryout. When we got there, we realized our pizza had sausage on it. The manager and cooks were extremely apologetic and made us a new pizza right away. Because of the inconvenience, they gave us our pizza for free, and even offered to give us free drinks and appetizers. The pizza and customer service were both excellent, and we plan to go back soon!